Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rumor

Yes, I will partly confirm that rumor! April is head over heels in love and has found her eternal companion..." the circle of our love is found in every..."er,uh, guess I haven't watched Saturday's Warrior enough. Although I do remember "will you hold me?" That crazy stuffed monkey! That one was for you Annie! Anyways, I'm getting sidetracked. Back to April and her loverboy. His name is Nate and that's about all I know about him. She has been so occupied with him and school that she never returns my phonecalls! Tsk tsk! Anyways, nothing is official yet, but probably will be very very soon...so stay tuned!
San Diego, here I come! Yes! Thanks April!

2 comments:

Carrie L said...

Leah, can you get April to post on the blog the whole story?

Ms. Bananie said...

YES!!!! I'm so glad! And so sorry I even had the thought to hook her up with Matt's brother Cody. Would've been nice to see her at the Easterbrook reunions, but oh well. He's a little too wacky anyway. Thanks for the Saturday's Warriors flashsback btw. Now, has anyone seen that Buffalo Billy tape? I don't even know what the big day is, but I already blocked out the whole 2nd half of April so I'm available. Sure hope I get invited...