Sunday, January 6, 2008

What I got from Aunt Darice!

Ok this is what I know so far... the date is May 3rd...reception at the Castle T Ranch!!
Colors are Autumny. Nathan Alexander is his name. He wants to go to IVY League School for MBA. Auntie Darice says he is darling and can hold is own with our family. Meaning he didn't turn and run when he heard the "Squeals of the Aunt's" Not bad if you ask me!! Fun. Yeah April!!
Ashley squealed happily when we told her at Christmas. Rex said .."I have to meet him first. to see if he is OK!" funny Rex. Our family is getting bigger and bigger!
Leah, did you move? I have something for Boedy. I would like to get it to him before in is in college. UGH! Could you send me your address please???

Love you all, and Hap....py New Year.
Aunt Joni

1 comment:

Carrie L said...

Thank you Aunt Joni! Now I can put it on the calendar!