Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another good song

"Peanuuuuut, Peanut Butter, and JELLY! Peanuuuuuuuut, Peanut Butter, and JELLY! First you take the butter and you spread it, you spread it. Then you take the Jelly and you [squirt??] it you squirt it. Then you take the bread and you smash it, you smash it. Peanuuuuuuuuuuuut, Peanut Butter, and JELLY! Peanuuuuuuuuuuut, Peanut Butter, and JELLY!" Woohoo! I LOVE this blogsite! You are reminding me of ALL the great songs I forgot that I learned! And Annie, how could I forget about Buffalo Billy "They use people wax...ha...ha...ha." And how about that great sock puppet "Na na na na, NA NA na na" :) Y-es. Or, hey, how about that family video to Miami Vice soundtrack with the encore "Household Crimes" made by the Allen family? YOu know what, we should gather all these videos and songs and have one big fun fest at our reunion! I'm trying to figure out how to get there still with April's Wedding. It's just that 2 expensive plan tickets so close together are not nice on the Jack family bank, ya know? :) I'm keeping my eyes peeled for cheap tickets!

1 comment:

Carrie L said...

Thank you Leah! I'll be singing it all the time now! And I really hope you can come to both! How far is the drive to Lake Tahoe?