Tuesday, January 8, 2008

More on April

When I read Aunt Joni's post, that was news to me that the reception is May 3rd. Last I heard is that her temple date is April 26th. Maybe they are having the reception just later I guess....I will have to call my mom on that. I told April last week to post all the details on the blog, so hopefully she will do it soon. I imagine she will be quite suprised to get on the blog and find that the majority of the posts are about her! ha ha. I am so excited for her and so excited to see all of you...I just wish she could move the date closer to the family reunion so I could go to both. I have to admit that I was a little bummed with that since I haven't been to the last 2-3 reunions and I was really looking forward to it this year. And Lake Tahoe would've been so fun! Ah, what can you do though? I guess the wedding will be a mini reunion for those of you that will be there. I sure do miss my cousins and aunts and uncles! I'm glad I got to see Carrie, Annie, and Aunt Darice last summer.
Aunt Joni, my address is 1300 Eagle Ridge Dr. S #Q2118, Renton , WA 98055. We will be moving (AGAIN) soon...like next month sometime.
Leah

1 comment:

Carrie L said...

Leah, I might have to make April a user before she can post but I need her email. Would you email it to me? Why can't you come to both? Lake Tahoe should be around half way!