Friday, November 23, 2007

Fun Times


What a great idea to start a Tippets 2nd generation blog! I thought about all of our fun traditions this Thanksgiving and missed my cousins so much! I even missed Aunt Pam's pumpkin pie song ;) "Oh beautiful, for pumpkin pie, and amber waves of cream...." We were truely blessed to grow up with such a great extended family. I hope we can all get together sooner than later. Here's our latest addition, Boedy, who is now just a tiny bit over 2 months old now. The first month and a half of motherhood was hard, but I am loving it a lot more now. He smiles a lot now and interacts with his mom and dad with little coos and it's so cute. This is a picture of him at his grandma and grandpa Jack's house on Thanksgiving day. Sorry about the sideways picture...I forgot to rotate it before I imported it...or maybe I just wanted all of you to get some good neck exercise!

5 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

YES! Thank you! That's the Pumpkin Pie song I couldn't remember. I'm a nerd & thought it was to the tune of "Oh Christmas Tree." Shows how much I know. I love this cutie pic of Boedy Boy. Love those fall sweaters!

Carrie L said...

Leah, welcome to the blog! Boedy is so cute and I love the sweater. It must be nice to actually be somewhere where you can wear a sweater!

Kelly Worley said...

Leah!!! I am so gald that we have started a family blog page. I have felt so out of touch with ALL of my cousins. In fact I didnt even know that you were preganat and just had a little one!!! Congrats he is so darling! I totally feel you on how rough the fist couple of months are being a mom. But believe me it does get better. :0) Congrats and Happy Holidays!

Linda Tippets said...

What a darling! Grandbabies are the best! As co-Family Historian, I would be shirking my responsibilities if I didn't ask for the following information:

Boedy's full name
Complete birthdate
Place of Birth (city,county,state)
Love you Aunt Lin

Carrie L said...

Leah, I'm sure you already know this but email her the info--don't post it on the blog for sercurity purposes.