Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving at the Swindlehursts

Well, to those of you who were absent (which was many, I might add...what gives?) the SoCal Thanksgiving at the Swindlehursts was smash! Those present from the E.H. Tippets clan were The Swindlehursts (of course, minus that Super Sister missionary Ashley), The Sawyers (minus Kelly & fam) & the T.N. Tippets (minus Carrie & fam.) I tried to sing the Pumpkin Pie song, but since I was thinking of the wrong tune, it didn't go very far. Maybe next time. The food was great (along with the fabulous new tradition,I hope, of toasted gourmet holiday-flavored-marshmallows around their new fire pit in their new gorgeous back yard.) The post-dishes Christmas caroling was small to say the least, but the faithful trio carried on that tradition. (And no, Santy did not come to Shanty Town this year.) Here we are around the piano. Hope all your Thanksgivings were tasty & fun!

1 comment:

Carrie L said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there. I really want to see the Swindlehurst's new backyard. Did you have Grandma's Green Jello? I missed it!